- combat related drone footage
- aerial views of damage and destruction
- aerial views showing misuse of civilian objects, compounds and private properties
- aerial views showing damaging/destroying of civilian objects, compounds and private properties by Ukraine but because of necessity as a result of misuse by Russian invaders
Please, take note of the following:
- that updates may include publication of videos from older dates.
- that "00:00" means that date and/or time, so when the content was shared, doesn't match with moment of the day the footage was taken.
- that in other cases, date and correct time refers to the date when the content was posted online.
Click title to see geolocation.
source; Russian FSB colonel Igor Girkin
Video is distributed by Russian FSB colonel Igor Girkin wanted by the Netherlands for his part in the downing of MH-17 in July 2014.
The use of incendiary weapons on civilian areas is a war violation.
Reported by Russian FSB colonel Igor Girkin wanted by the Netherlands for his part in the downing of MH-17 in July 2014.
Click title to view location