DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION
- non-conclusive claims
- failed propaganda
- involuntarily distribution of information based on the views of the regime of the invader
- deflective and distorted information
- revisionism (in the context of Russia's politics on Ukraine it is manipulation of facts about past and present)
Please, take note of the following:
- that updates may include publication of videos from older dates.
- that "00:00" means that date and/or time, so when the content was shared, doesn't match with moment of the day the video was taken.
- that in other cases, date and correct time refers to the date when the content was posted online.
Click title to see more.
Russia - 20220916 - Moscow - State-run Russia-1 misuses film from 1900 by Gabriel Veyre to discredit the late Queen Elisabeth II by painting her as throwing food to children, while it is a rich French colonial woman who throws money. But how can she be that woman when the queen was born in 1926!
Click title to watch 2 videos
Click title to watch video.
Click title to watch video