A U.S. Justice Department indictment unsealed on Tuesday showed prosecutors have charged four Iranians in a kidnapping plot of the journalist. The White House condemns the plot, press secretary Jen Psaki said.
U.S. will continue nuclear talks with Iran, White House says
The United States will continue nuclear talks with Iran, the White House said on Wednesday, after an Iranian plot to kidnap a U.S.-based journalist was made public.
Latest from GLOSM / MENUSEC
- Syria accuses Israel of carrying out strike, 2nd this week
- Syrian air defences ‘intercept’ Israeli attack over Aleppo
- Iran’s president warns weapons-grade enrichment possible
- Iran insists it can enrich uranium to 90% purity - weapons grade - if needed
- Iran says small roof damage from June sabotage at nuclear site
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.