DAMAGED or DESTROYED ELECTRICITY SUPPLY
Issues the following by the Russian invader:
- willful refusing distinction of civilian elementary needs and military objectives
- damaging or destruction by labeling electricity facilities and services as military without verification on the ground, and to deliberate disruption of daily life of people.
Please, take note:
- that updates may include publication of videos from older dates.
- that "00:00" means time, so when the content was posted on social media, doesn't match with moment of the day the video was taken.
- that in other cases, date and time refers to the date and time when the content was posted on social media.
Click title to see source and were the location of the fire is.
Click title to see more images.
Click title to watch 2nd video
Click title to watch more videos.and to view photos
Click title to see additional images
The IAEA doesn't operate this way.
The video is NOT taken at the NPP terrain but in the industrial area adjacent to the NPP terrain and were the Russians have more bases.
On July 20, 2022 Ukraine had bombed an industrial facility that was used by Russian invaders.