Wednesday, 23 November 2022 06:46
Two images described as Russian invaders struck an maternity ward; new born baby killed
Click title to see 2nd image
Published in REPORTED ACTS MOUNTING TO WAR CRIMES
EUSEC stands for European Security, and is currently focusing on collecting and documenting of photos, video and other social media content for the assessment of damages and destruction by Russia, and damages and destruction as a result of Russia's presence in Ukraine. Additional information on the website are provided to help visitors in their search for an constructive and accurate view.
Latest from EUSEC
- Ukraine's defense minister Oleksiy Reznikov, Dutch prime minister Mark Rutte and 41 others sign agreement to create a register of damages caused under Putin's responsibility
- Residents appeal to Prosecutor General on man tortured by Russian servicemen
- Captured enemy combatant wearing a Russian marines T-shirt
- Ukrainian troops seize thermo vision binoculars
- Kamaz army trucks reported as heading to Ukraine
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.